ex sailorette

A disabled navy veteran's attempts to help a friend

Friday, August 19, 2005

such a sweet couple


such a sweet couple
Originally uploaded by fleet765.
Well folks I'm back after a week of comp. troubles then a condition I had forgotten about until it hit me again just a few days ago. I have reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD). I don't know too much about it except it always sets itself up in my food and is very painful so at the current moment I am sporting a moonboot and doing desenthasizing routines to help the condition to go in remission until then its just a bunch of pain and irritation. Jack is doing well, he is off the prednisone and still ambulatory though not as wobbly. Jill is getting along well without him there all the time seeings how hes still crated with 5 weeks to go and he is being quite good about that. He does have his moments when the barking seems non-stop but all in all he doesn't bark long and he is doing much better. Again, if you want to help with his surgery go to paypal.com click on send money and type in fleet765 anything you can give would be a great help, thanks folks and have a good day.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger leucanthemum b said…

    hey, ex s! I thought you might like to know, I looked up RSDS at the RSDSA website. Not only do they have info on the actual syndrome, but they have info on other, similar disorders, and on foundations and programs of treatment.

    They have support groups, links, & lotsa stuff which might interest you. It may not get rid of the pain, but it could make it more bearable. Or not. One never knows, do one? ;-)

    Interestingly, they also provide some (limited) information on fibromyalgia, another mysterious source of pain, and one with which several of my other friends are intimately acquainted.

    BTW -- I like the way your nickname abbreviates, don't you? :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home